• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic
permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com pie forums private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • paul wheaton
  • Anne Miller
  • Carla Burke
  • Nancy Reading
  • John F Dean
  • Timothy Norton
  • Jay Angler
stewards:
  • r ransom
  • Pearl Sutton
  • Tereza Okava
master gardeners:
  • Christopher Weeks
gardeners:
  • M Ljin
  • Megan Palmer
  • Kate Downham

Things to make with sewing cabbage

 
pollinator
Posts: 124
Location: Northern Midwest, USA
25
  • Likes 3
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
I have a lot of cabbage. I try to make blocks of colors and patterns sewn together. But I really like the idea of making clothing with it. I am inspired by what others said on this thread.
 
steward & author
Posts: 48475
Location: Left Coast Canada
20323
10
art trees books chicken cooking fiber arts
  • Likes 4
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
https://youtu.be/Y2dIMbyEiKk

It's a cute fabric basket
 
Bring me the box labeled "thinking cap" ... and then read this tiny ad:
Android homestead app for folks who won't rent their software
https://graith.app
reply
    Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic