new video
hot off the press!  
    more about rocket
mass heaters here.
  • Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic

Develop a natural food forest small community in a European country  RSS feed

 
Souljah Wolf
Posts: 6
Location: Uk
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
I would like to talk with people who want to create a natural, spiritual home in a food forest .
 
hector young
Posts: 2
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Hello mate how are you i own around 4000 square meters of land which includes a house 2 workshops and a small wood it is in the village of szentmargitfalva in zala county Hungary. Myself my partner and the dog are here to escape babylon we are open to any suggestions and ideas you may have reply when you can cheers.....
 
Souljah Wolf
Posts: 6
Location: Uk
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Hi
We are discussing ideas on our forum, but we haven't spoken about Hungry yet . Would be good to hear your ideas on the forum ?
Developnaturalfoodforest.co.uk
Regards
 
Matt Richards
Posts: 28
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Hi there

I'm currently planning out food forests on 27hectares of community property in bavaria. Let me know if you have any interest in working together in some way (at the very least we can share seeds!)
 
Souljah Wolf
Posts: 6
Location: Uk
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Hi and thanks for the response .
I could be yes, what is the altitude above sea level there ?
And are you looking for members/investors ?
Take care, Souljahwolf
 
Matt Richards
Posts: 28
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Souljah Wolf wrote:Hi and thanks for the response .
I could be yes, what is the altitude above sea level there ?
And are you looking for members/investors ?
Take care, Souljahwolf


Hi,

The altitude is 450m and yes we are looking for new members/ investors.

We are currently building a new site which has more info about the community, but here is our existing site: http://schloss-blumenthal.de/?Startseite
Might be best to view it through google translate if you don't speak german =)
 
Souljah Wolf
Posts: 6
Location: Uk
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Could you tell me a bit about it instead ? And I'll read the new site, as I'm working with an iPad and can't acces translate in that way .
Are you already established there or are you still looking to purchase the land ?
How many members do you have and how many of your members speak English ?
The house looked good on the site btw .
Take care
 
Matt Richards
Posts: 28
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Souljah Wolf wrote:Could you tell me a bit about it instead ? And I'll read the new site, as I'm working with an iPad and can't acces translate in that way .
Are you already established there or are you still looking to purchase the land ?
How many members do you have and how many of your members speak English ?
The house looked good on the site btw .
Take care


Hi,

We have been living here for 6 years in the buildings and we have put aside the money to purchase the land in the adjacent plots over the next 3 years (as it becomes available to us). We already have a small garden plot with animal enclosures as well. Maybe its a bit easier to get some more info about us here: http://directory.ic.org/24622/Schloss_Blumenthal

 
Crt Jakhel
Posts: 168
Location: NE Slovenia, zone 6a
9
bee books dog forest garden toxin-ectomy
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
hector young wrote:Hello mate how are you i own around 4000 square meters of land which includes a house 2 workshops and a small wood it is in the village of szentmargitfalva in zala county Hungary. Myself my partner and the dog are here to escape babylon we are open to any suggestions and ideas you may have reply when you can cheers.....


How are you set up for visitors, can one just drop in? I see you're near the Slovenian border - I'm about 60 km from you due west in Slovenia.
 
Matt Richards
Posts: 28
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Crt Jakhel wrote:
hector young wrote:Hello mate how are you i own around 4000 square meters of land which includes a house 2 workshops and a small wood it is in the village of szentmargitfalva in zala county Hungary. Myself my partner and the dog are here to escape babylon we are open to any suggestions and ideas you may have reply when you can cheers.....


How are you set up for visitors, can one just drop in? I see you're near the Slovenian border - I'm about 60 km from you due west in Slovenia.


Actually we are about 4-5 hours by car from slovenia. But no matter, if you are interested in being a community member, great, just let me know and we can figure out a way for you to start the process. If you just want to visit, that works as well - just let me know and I will do my best to set up a proper reception for you.

 
Crt Jakhel
Posts: 168
Location: NE Slovenia, zone 6a
9
bee books dog forest garden toxin-ectomy
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Oh - must be more than one village with this name then. 4-5 hrs by car s too far for me as my main transport is the bicycle. Well... Best of everything to you.

 
Matt Richards
Posts: 28
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Crt Jakhel wrote:Oh - must be more than one village with this name then. 4-5 hrs by car s too far for me as my main transport is the bicycle. Well... Best of everything to you.



Yep, they do that in germany for some reason.

Best to you as well =)
 
Crt Jakhel
Posts: 168
Location: NE Slovenia, zone 6a
9
bee books dog forest garden toxin-ectomy
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Um, sorry, massive misunderstanding. My question which you replied to was to Hector in Szentmargitfalva. Germany by bicycle, from Slovenia, is, well... It's a serious trip
 
Matt Richards
Posts: 28
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Crt Jakhel wrote:Um, sorry, massive misunderstanding. My question which you replied to was to Hector in Szentmargitfalva. Germany by bicycle, from Slovenia, is, well... It's a serious trip


oooops you're right, my bad
 
Alejandro Ceballos
Posts: 1
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Hi everybody.
I am also very interesting in developing a forest garden in a ecological community in South of Germany (in the vecinity of Ulm and Kempten. with my family we are also looking for a eco- village to live. I would really like to hear from any other project that is taking place here in Europe realted to permaculture-eco village-forest gardens. ยจ

@ Matt Richards, I am very close to schloss-blumenthal.de. are you living there? how is it going with the forest garden?

thanks!
 
No more fooling around. Read this tiny ad:
Learn, Design, Teach, & Inspire with Permaculture games.
FoodForestCardGame.com
  • Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic
Boost this thread!