Search...
Home
Subscribe
Pie
Home
Subscribe
Recent topics
Flagged topics
Hot topics
Best topics
Search...
Search within sewing
Search permies
Advanced search
Google search
Register / Login
Post Reply
Bookmark Topic
Watch Topic
New Topic
permaculture forums
growies
critters
building
homesteading
energy
monies
kitchen
purity
ungarbage
community
wilderness
fiber arts
art
permaculture artisans
regional
education
skip
experiences
global resources
cider press
projects
digital market
permies.com
pie forums
private forums
all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
paul wheaton
Anne Miller
Carla Burke
Nancy Reading
John F Dean
Timothy Norton
Jay Angler
stewards:
r ransom
Pearl Sutton
Tereza Okava
master gardeners:
Christopher Weeks
gardeners:
M Ljin
Megan Palmer
Kate Downham
Forum:
sewing
Things to make with sewing cabbage
Mari Henry
pollinator
Posts: 124
Location: Northern Midwest, USA
25
posted 4 years ago
3
Number of slices to send:
Optional 'thank-you' note:
Send
I have a lot of cabbage. I try to make blocks of colors and patterns sewn together. But I really like the idea of making clothing with it. I am inspired by what others said on this thread.
r ransom
steward & author
Posts: 48475
Location: Left Coast Canada
20323
10
I like...
posted 4 years ago
4
Number of slices to send:
Optional 'thank-you' note:
Send
https://youtu.be/Y2dIMbyEiKk
It's a cute fabric basket
how permies works
homegrown linen
|
crazy chicken lady grows yarn!
This ad is so tiny, it is contemplating augmentation:
Permaculture Voices 1, 2 and 3 - all 117 hours of video!
https://permies.com/t/voices123
reply
reply
◄
1
2
Bookmark Topic
Watch Topic
New Topic
Boost this thread!
Similar Threads
sew a tool roll - PEP BB textile.straw.sew.roll
PEP Badge: Oddball
Sew a simple shirt - PEP BB textile.straw.sew.t-shirt
PEA-Badge-Textiles
r (attempts to) build a capsule wardrobe
Infographic to consider the best heat - all costs
rocket mass heater risers: materials and design eBook
Come Visit Wheaton Labs!
Math in the Bath
More...