Register / Login
the cider press
A Million Questions for Stephen Barstow
Location: Greater Houston, TX US Hardy:9a Annual Precipitation: 44.78" Wind:13.23mph Temperature:42.5-95F
posted 1 year ago
1) What is/are your favorite
vegetable(s) in _____ and why:
a. North America
b. South America
f. anywhere else
2) What is your favorite meal that you had while traveling and doing research for your book? What was in the meal, and how did it taste?
3) What was the most colorful meal on your travels, and in your experience, is there any truth to the statement that the more colorful a meal is the healthier it is?
4) What is the easiest perennial vegetable you have encountered to harvest, prepare, and eat?
5) Did any plants have a very interesting life cycle, and if so, may you elaborate on them?
"Alea iacta est!" ~Julius Caesar /
Welcome to Permies!
Opportunities and Travel Ideas
Dale is getting married --- To two women.
Biochar aquaponics medium and power harnessing
Welcome Stephen Barstow author of Around the World in 80 Plants
Quarry material for minerals in the soil - right material?