Register / Login
Win a copy of
Straw Bale Building Details
this week in the
Straw Bale House
the cider press
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
A Million Questions for Stephen Barstow
Location: Greater Houston, TX US Hardy:9a Annual Precipitation: 44.78" Wind:13.23mph Temperature:42.5-95F
posted 4 years ago
1) What is/are your favorite
vegetable(s) in _____ and why:
a. North America
b. South America
f. anywhere else
2) What is your favorite meal that you had while traveling and doing research for your book? What was in the meal, and how did it taste?
3) What was the most colorful meal on your travels, and in your
, is there any truth to the statement that the more colorful a meal is the healthier it is?
4) What is the easiest perennial vegetable you have encountered to harvest, prepare, and eat?
5) Did any plants have a very interesting life cycle, and if so, may you elaborate on them?
Alea iacta est! /
Welcome to Permies!
Dave's G 'n S
Goodbye moon men. Hello tiny ad:
permaculture bootcamp - learn permaculture through a little hard work
Boost this thread!
Around the World in 80 Plants by Stephen Barstow
Dale is getting married --- To two women.
Author is unimpressed by permaculturalist views of 'invasive' plants
The Barstow Salad Scale - level one challenge
Another mystery to me plant