Register / Login
the cider press
A Million Questions for Stephen Barstow
Location: Greater Houston, TX US Hardy:9a Annual Precipitation: 44.78" Wind:13.23mph Temperature:42.5-95F
posted 2 years ago
1) What is/are your favorite
vegetable(s) in _____ and why:
a. North America
b. South America
f. anywhere else
2) What is your favorite meal that you had while traveling and doing research for your book? What was in the meal, and how did it taste?
3) What was the most colorful meal on your travels, and in your
, is there any truth to the statement that the more colorful a meal is the healthier it is?
4) What is the easiest perennial vegetable you have encountered to harvest, prepare, and eat?
5) Did any plants have a very interesting life cycle, and if so, may you elaborate on them?
"Alea iacta est!" ~Julius Caesar /
Welcome to Permies!
Opportunities and Travel Ideas
Hug your destiny! And hug this tiny ad:
2017 Permaculture Design Course and Appropriate Technology Course at Wheaton Labs
Boost this thread!
Around the World in 80 Plants by Stephen Barstow
Dale is getting married --- To two women.
Author is unimpressed by permaculturalist views of 'invasive' plants
The Barstow Salad Scale - level one challenge
Another mystery to me plant