I didn't know where else to take this. My landlord, who just happens to be my sister-in-law and lives right next door, just sprayed Roundup all over the driveway, the flower beds, and the edge of my foundation. How do I deal with this? Can I neutralize it? She didn't even check if my cat was outside and my son is outside playing with her daughter. I can already feel it burning in my throat. What is wrong with people? I'm so angry right now! P.s. I'm bringing my son in.
Location: west marin, bay area california. sandy loam, well drained, acidic soil and lots of shade
posted 5 years ago
I don't know what you can do other than start using lots of compost and stuff maybe something with fungus?
I mostly want to offer some comfort. years ago I had something sort of like that happen and my pet bird died and it was pretty traumatic.
I hope that she is someone who can be educated and will listen to reason.
Ouch that sucks. My first thought was also fungi, as Paul Stamets says they can clean up oil spills, radiation etc...and I believe him- so I went to his website to try and find a detox specific product and although I didn't find one (and maybe all mushrooms would work? I don't know) I did find this book on his website, so maybe you don't want to buy the book, but perhaps it can help you on your path to cleaning up that mess. Best of luck! http://www.fungi.com/product-detail/product/earth-repair.html