I'd like to reach out to whoever might be interesting in coming to the Aeneas Valley above Tonasket Washington to help us with a "natural building" project this year.
Beginning in late April, we're going to start building our home using natural building techniques, specifically, we're planning on earthbag domes.
What do we need?
- A crew of 3-4 people, static or rotating, onsite from the end of May thrpugh September.
- If you are local and would like to help but stay in your own home your help is also welcome!
What's in it for you?
- A beautiful place to pitch your tent for the Summer.
- Food and showers.
- Knowledge of some alternative building practices.
- Comradery and satisfaction of doing something fun with fun people.
- Helping our family get into a home before Fall of this year if all goes well.
What else do you need to know?
- In addition to this 3-4 person rotating crew, myself and members of my immediate family will be working onsite as well.
- We are planning on having a "foreman" someone with a good amount of building experience onsite, as well as myself to help make decisions and to guide and direct (cause if you knew me, you'd know that I like to be in charge, lol).
Nothing? Or something? Like this tiny ad:
For the Love of Paw Paws Mini Manual - Kickitty-Kickstarter