Register / Login
the cider press
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
should they stay, or should they go
Location: western pennsylvania zone 5/a
posted 1 year ago
I put this here because I figured it would end up here
Pablo Escobar's Escaped Hippos Are Thriving in Colombia
Can the dangerous animals be stopped from taking over more territory?
1. invasive non-native and must be removed
2. dangerous and must be removed
3. Columbia's ecosystem is perfect and no further improvements are possible
4. they give Nature another tool to further evolution
5. they can provide the onetime non-native, invasive, but currently, indigenous humans another source of income
The moustache of a titan! The ad of a flea:
Rocket mass heaters in greenhouses can be tricky - these plans make them easy: Wet Tolerant Rocket Mass Heater in a Greenhouse Plans
Boost this thread!
Half Earth: Our Planet's Fight for Life by Edward O. Wilson
The New Wild - Why Invasive Species Will Be Nature's Salvation by Fred Pearce
the dark side of native plant enthusiasm
cultural shift in invasive, native, exotic, weed...
Wildfires and permaculture