I am seeking individuals to start a dialogue with me regarding multiple permaculture projects in the Port Townsend region. I am our regions primary permaculture designer. I am involved in various projects that can use participants of various capacities including: investors, partners, business managers, ecovillage members, start-up co-creators, and employees.
I am trying to start many businesses in our region including
1. herbal wild crafting/herbal growing, processing, drying, and marketing 2. an agroforestry nursery in the middle of town on a friends land 3. a sepp holzer style agroforestry farm/ecovillage
4. an earthworks design and install business
5. a friend is moving here to start a mob grazing business
6. I continually get employed to build gardens, greenhouses, etc. and need help
Friends and I have a huge amount of assets to assist in these projects
1. tools 2. vehicles, trailers
4. wood working tools
5. immense skills
6. great people/community
7. established clients already
8. a permaculture school and farm already established
9. seed 10. tractor 11. nursery of plants
Our region is amazing and booming. I would love to converse with very strong, conscious, authentic, highly motivated, and smart people who would consider moving here and getting involved.
my name is trinda, i live in kent. i am interested in being a helping hand, my husband and i just bought a house but are looking to move out of the city and port townsend is on our radar. however i would be willing to travel to help with projects. PM me if you think i could be of help.