Win a copy of Grocery Story this week in the City Repair forum!
  • Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic
permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education experiences global resources the cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • r ranson
  • Nicole Alderman
  • Anne Miller
stewards:
  • Mike Jay
  • paul wheaton
  • Joseph Lofthouse
garden masters:
  • Joylynn Hardesty
  • Steve Thorn
  • James Freyr
  • Greg Martin
  • Dave Burton
gardeners:
  • Carla Burke
  • Pearl Sutton
  • Dan Boone

Improve your Non Verbal Communication

 
Posts: 1
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
According to a book written by Albert Mehrabian,“Silent Messages”, he conducted an experiment on a number of salespersons, the aim of the study is to find out how important is non-verbal communication.

The result of the experiment showed that their method depended on 55 percent body language and 38 percent voice and tone of the salesperson.

The study conducted by Albert Mehrabian showed how crucial is the non-verbal communication in our daily life, it makes up 93 percent of communication, leaving 7 percent for verbal communication.webpage
 
A lot of people cry when they cut onions. The trick is not to form an emotional bond. This tiny ad told me:
September-October Homestead Skills Jamboree 2019
https://permies.com/wiki/118704/permaculture-projects/September-October-Homestead-Skills-Jamboree
  • Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic
Boost this thread!