MARCH 15 – Gardening for Nutrition w/ Special Guest Dan Kittredge
How Your Health is Connected to How Your Food Is Grown • How food quality relates to nutrition and flavor.
• How farming practices affect this.
• How our health is connected to the way food is grown.
• Ways to tell if food is high in nutrition and quality.
MARCH 21 – High Performance Gardening w/ Special Guest Jessica Smith
Grow Perfectly Healthy Plants • Explanation of High Performance Gardening
• What makes it different and how does that benefit the grower and ecosystem.
• Explanation of the levels of health a plant goes through
• How to grow the healthiest plants
APRIL 4 – Gardening To Save The Planet w/ Special Guest John Kempf
How to Sequester More Carbon While Producing Food • The story of carbon in the atmosphere and how it relates to agriculture.
• The process of carbon sequestration with plants.
• How a plant's ability and efficiency to sequester carbon from the atmosphere is related to food production and plant health.
• Is there a system to grow food and balance the atmosphere to bring hope?
APRIL 5 – Hacking Your Growing Space w/ Special Guest Stacey Murphy
Small Scale Food Production • What is small scale food production?
• How does growing food in small spaces help the people doing it and the greater community?
• How do you do it? Tips, techniques & advice.
APRIL 11 – Community Gardening To Spread The Abundance w/ Special Guest Will Allen
Community Gardening to Spread the Abundance • Explanation about community gardens and why they are so awesome.
• How they affect youth and adults, and relationships in the community.
• How community gardens, food access/security improves the lives of people in the community, and how the community changes in respect to the gardens.
• How to start or get involved in a community garden.