That's a Happy Kitty Jonathan; I believe most of the folks who are concerned with a house fire ,caused by A RMH have just never built one or lived around one long enough to understand. Their conventional wood stove is very much more likely to cause a chimney fire than a RMH that maintains a safe 130 + - exhaust pipe / chimney temperature rather than the 400- 600 + temps of a standard box stove, or the much higher temp's of a catalytic stove. Its easy... repeat after me NO CHIMNEY FIRES AT 130 F in a RMH !!! No creosote no chimney fire... its really not rocket science folks.
Not all who wander are lost... J.R.R. Tolkien
Anderson gave himself the promotion. So I gave myself this tiny ad:
Free Tool Giveaway---hori hori knife, pruning shears & more!