Oooh, this should be juicy!
I saw this and immediately went to posting haha. I promise to read afterward.
So, hmm, what I want. Loaded question right? It'll be easier for me to break it down. Maybe it'll be for everyone else too, who knows?
What I "know" I want:
1) A God-fearing man, seriously, a man who's dedicated to his relationship with God and comfortable with leading.
*To prepare for this, I've become more comfortable with following. God first, us second. Simple. This also is the great lead up to something else also very important to me. Faithfulness. I don't have wandering eyes, thoughts, etc. So I expect him not to either. I expect a man, who's in this thing together with me. I expect him to love and want me as much as I will for him. Relationships are not games to me.
2) Someone strong. You know a strapping young man, because that's attractive to me. As well as the perks that come with it.
*I'm learning to love exercise. I'm no pro or anything, but I like jumping rope so there's that at least. But I want to be fit for health and such. And I want a workout partner that can't ditch me lol. Or at least we can be lazy together.
3) Someone family oriented that likes being around their family and is comfortable in big, beautiful events.
*I'm a quiet sort because I'm naturally introspective, but I love people. I would prefer a partner that loves people too as that would encourage me to get out of my own head more often haha.
4) Obviously, someone who digs plants and food as much as I do. I also love animals, but don't really want to eat them anymore. So I'm thinking a guy who is okay with me being vegetarian or vegan. Maybe he'll even like to do it with me? Not a requirement, but definitely appreciated. When I say love animals, I mean strictly for the husbandry and the benefit they are to the environment. They're fun creatures and when you take care of them, they feed your plants super well!
* I'm actively transitioning to a completely plant-based diet.
5) Someone who doesn't see color/ understands that race is a myth.
*Pretty self-explanatory. I'm a thoroughly melanated, human female. Yay, for built-in sunscreen. I don't have any requirements on the melanin-content or lack thereof of my future husband. I associate with others based on the content of their characters and shared interests. That's all. I'd prefer if my spouse did not add unnecessary drama to our shared existences with socio-cultural mythos. aka I don't tolerate or participate in racism and I won't be with anyone that does.
What I "think" I want:
1) Someone adventurous.
*Fun in theory, but I'm a laid-back sort and probably will not want to spontaneously climb the Matterhorn, hop a plane to Wisconsin, bungey jump, etc.
2) Someone who wants kids.
*Also fun in theory. I have names picked out. And I love the little bundles, but I don't need them to be fulfilled in this life. I'm 25. In my head if I haven't had any by 35-37 then I'm calling it good and not worrying about it evermore. And I want someone to be okay with that, because I really, reaaaalllly don't want to deal with teenage/young adult life problems at the age of 60+. A mother's work is never done.
And that's all I really got so far.