Chairs are very cool. When you have a PDC or PEP event, you might need to bring out more chairs. You've probably already built a mediocre folding chair, let's make good one now!
Here's a cool design but there are a number of options out there:
To complete this BB, the minimum requirements are:
- it's a chair
- it folds (not two pieces)
- sized for an adult
- no paint or stain
- nicely made (not mediocre)
To document your completion of the BB, provide proof of the following as pics or video (less than two minutes):
- the wood you're starting with
- the construction partially underway
- the finished chair folded
- the finished chair unfolded
Not looking good. I think this might be the end. Wait! Is that a tiny ad?