For this BB, you will be making a copper pot/kettle/pan!
Here is what one might look like:
- The vessel must be made from one piece of metal (handles/rivets can be from other pieces of metal)
- No lid required
- The vessel is shaped with hammer or tools, not welded/brazed/soldered
This BB has a point range from 8 to 16 points.
- minimum points for beautiful work
- maximum points for highly professional and awesome work you'd get from a craftsman
- work between beautiful and awesome will be awarded something in between
- lid or other extra features will help the score
To document your completion of the BB, provide the photos or video (<2 min) of the following:
- The supplies you're starting with
- Partway through the build
- The finished copper pot/kettle/pan