Minimum Requirements for this BB:
- must bring in at least $20,000
- work must have a very strong correlation to permaculture values - This is very hard to prove. 60% of the transactions are probably too hard to prove sufficiently. Therefore this BB is only for the remaining 40% that can show very clear proof that you made $20,000.
Examples of very clear proof:
- Time lapse video of selling stuff at your stand or booth
- Pictures of the transactions showing goods and money changing hands combined with original inventory and ending inventory
- Clear PayPal or other financial paper trail with matching photos
- There are lots of ways to prove it above and beyond this list so be creative
To document your completion, provide proof of the following as pics or video (less than two minutes):
- A description of the types of work you have performed
- You doing the work
- Proof that you got paid $20,000 or more (you can smudge out the personal info, so long as it is identifiable as you)
note: this could be several different activities that add up to $20,000 or more.
I like you because you always keep good, crunchy cereal in your pantry. This tiny ad agrees: