From Paul Wheaton, "People with homesteads are seeking people with REAL experience and skill. People seeking homesteading opportunities want to build REAL experience and skill.
This book is an attempt to bridge these two communities. People seeking homesteading opportunities are provided a way to accomplish hundreds of things and document them for free. Eventually, they will be able to peruse hundreds of homestead opportunities. And people with homesteads will be able to peruse hundreds of homesteaders that have proven their worth.
Active homesteaders use SKIP to build their skills for their own benefit. The verification of their skills lends weight to their words on our forums. Some people already have land and use SKIP to build their skills for caring for their land."
From Mike Haasl, "The purpose of the book is to:
- fully describe the SKIP system
- show potential benefactors how robust the program is
- give aspiring homesteaders/permaculture folks a list of skills that they can complete
- summarize a huge amount of details into a format that is easy to read, distribute and gift
This book does not:
- teach you how to do each skill
- directly connect you with an heir/benefactor/land share'
Table of Contents
Where to Buy
Additional Buying Options - TBA (After the Kickstarter)