• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic
permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com pie forums private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Carla Burke
  • Nancy Reading
  • John F Dean
  • r ransom
  • paul wheaton
  • Jay Angler
  • Timothy Norton
stewards:
  • Pearl Sutton
  • Tereza Okava
  • Nicole Alderman
master gardeners:
  • Christopher Weeks
gardeners:
  • M Ljin
  • Megan Palmer
  • Pete Podurgiel

What to say when people call permaculture ugly? :)

 
steward and tree herder
Posts: 14583
Location: Isle of Skye, Scotland. Nearly 70 inches rain a year
8271
6
transportation dog forest garden foraging trees books food preservation woodworking wood heat rocket stoves ungarbage
  • Likes 5
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
"Is nature ugly? Maybe I can't rely on my judgement on these issues. I quite like the life that the plants give. by letting them grow I now have butterflies and birds, I think that is better than very short turf...."

six spot burnet moth on heather
beauty in permaculture
 
You guys wanna see my fabulous new place? Or do you wanna look at this tiny ad?
a new overhaul of the freeheat page - need feedbacks for world domination
https://permies.com/t/389799/overhaul-freeheat-page-feedbacks-world
reply
    Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic