I have cleared a new space recently. I have been saving cardboard sheets form the farm store, nice 4x4 non inked or taped pallet sheets. When I was ready to use them this weekend some had molded due to the rain and wet weather as they have been sitting outside for some time. I know they will break down, but there is a moldy odor in the air. This is the green mold, not black if that matters. I have since covered with wood chips. Does anyone think there is a problem with this? Or will it just do its thing and break down naturally. I also though about applying EM1 to help with the smell and breaking down.