I have a question if anyone can help. We decided to start hatching ducks eggs as soon as the momma duck started laying eggs. Just to see what would happen and something new that we've never done. We bought a fairly small incubator, because we only had a few eggs. We succeeded in having 7 duck hatch so far. Well momma duck decided she wanted her eggs bigger and started laying bigger eggs. So we bought a bigger incubator because now we are up to 14 eggs in this little incubator.
My question is it safe to move them to the bigger incubator, because I have no room once they come off the turner. The temperatures in both incubators are the same and the new one has humidity level and its good too. I just think I have no choice.