I just moved into a really old home which has been empty for 7 years and there are paper wasps living in the walls, and if they would stay there id be fine but the heat from the wood stove is drawing them out and im tired of getting stung.
Ive killed a number with diatomacious earth and also about five a day with random objects, but there are some nests which I cant get to.
does anyone have any other suggestions cause I dont want to use poison.
You have my sympathy. Wish I had an answere 'cause I'm almost in the same situation. Just haven't moved in yet. I'm hoping the paper wasps are just in the attic space, haven't even thought of the walls! Is there any way to smoke them out?