S Bengi wrote:You are allowed to compost and exempt from composting oversight if the following applies.
1. leaf and yard waste;
2. wood wastes;
3. clean newspaper or cardboard;
4. clean, compostable (i.e. thin) shells, and clean bones;
5. non-agricultural sources of manures and animal bedding materials.
6. less than 20 cubic yards or less than ten tons per day of vegetative material; and
7. less than ten cubic yards or less than five tons per day of food material.
pg 5 or 2
If you go down to city hall it might do more harm than good. Then they might want to start checking up on you. Or say that you haven't made more than certain percentage of your income from farming or sold X amount of money from the farm so you dont qualify as a farm. It is a fine line.