We are Accepting Applications for two Sustainable Lifestyle scholarships. The scholarships include:
1. Full hook up parking space for an RV, 5th Wheel or Travel Trailer for a least one year.
2. Up to 10 hours/week of free Sustainable Workshops concern existing designs and community building.
3. Up to 15 hours/week of supervision on new Sustainable Projects. Projects concern food, energy, water, and shelter.
All the material costs, tools, and instructions for sustainable projects are provided at no cost. Only people who are interested in learning how to have a Sustainable Lifestyle should apply. The only cost to you will be the electric you use for your rig, your food, and personal expenses.
To apply … complete the On-Line Application at www.Asktaxmoms.com/lifestyle
The Center is on the banks of the Siletz River, but the RV Living site is 4 miles away. All workshops and projects are done at the Center. The Center is financially self-supporting by renting Kayaks and Crab Cats of which applications will not participates
To apply go to the On-Line Application at www.Asktaxmoms.com/lifestyle
• Internet, phone service or cable are not provided at RV site but are available at Center.
• No smoking in any of the Center’s building or vehicles
• Absolutely no drugs (legal or illegal) of any kind
• Dogs, Cats OK at RV site, but not at Center
• Off-street parking
To apply … go to the On-Line Application at www.Asktaxmoms.com/lifestyles