This BB is for making a wooden trough out of a log.
A dug-out trough made in a similar manner to a dugout canoe is made from a single whole or split log. It can be flat bottomed or raised off the ground on pegs to prevent rot.
A basic roughed out version.
Dough bowls are made with similar methods. Since the previous video didn't show how to refine the interior, here's more.
- Holds at least 30 gallons of water - Minimal leakage
To get certified for this BB provide photos or video (less than 2 minutes) showing the following:
- Your chunks of wood that you are starting with
- Progress about halfway through, with the hand tools you have decided to use for this
- The final product holding 30 gallons of water
- The water level marked initially and 24 hours later showing less than 1/4" of water level drop
You ought to ventilate your mind and let the cobwebs out of it. Use this cup to catch the tiny ads: