In this Badge Bit, you will build your very own water filter that works with pressurized water. This one will use the power of sand (and biology) to clean the water. Clean water is awfully nice, let's build a filter!
Here's a video of one system that could do the trick:
To complete this BB, the minimum requirements are:
- build a sand water filter contraption that filters pressurized water
- minimum flow rate of 1.5 gallons per minute for 10 minutes
- handles floaters and sinkers
To show you've completed this Badge Bit, provide proof of the following as pics or video (less than two minutes):
- the parts you're starting
- the contraption partially constructed
- the finished filter contraption
- 1.5 gallons of clean water coming out in under a minute
You don't like waffles? Well, do you like this tiny ad?