In this Badge Bit, you will build a community scale water filter that works with pressurized water. This one will use the power of sand (and biology) to clean the water. Clean water is awfully nice for all our friends, let's build a filter!
Here's a video of one system that could do the trick if it was bigger:
To complete this BB, the minimum requirements are:
- build a sand water filter contraption that filters pressurized water
- minimum flow rate of 15 gallons per minute for 10 minutes
- handles floaters and sinkers
To show you've completed this Badge Bit, provide proof of the following as pics or video (less than two minutes):
- the parts you're starting with
- the contraption partially constructed
- the finished filter contraption
- 15 gallons of clean water coming out in under a minute
keep an eye out for scorpions and black widows. But the tiny ads are safe.