Get all of the Permaculture Voices 3 videos!
Are you looking to live the exciting permaculture
and agriculture life that you have always wanted to live… but you’re not quite sure how to actually pull it all off?
You aren’t alone.
are attracted to the values of permaculture
, but they struggle with how to use the tools and tactics of permaculture
in their daily life leaving themselves thinking, "how do I make a living doing this?"
PV3 was designed to specifically address that problem.
Here is a list of the videos you'll get access to:
- Successful Implementation Using High Density Planned Grazing
- The Economics for Leasing Land
: How to Find and Develop it for Maximum Income
- Making Permaculture
Pay: Proven Business Blueprints
Darren Doherty & Lisa Heenan
- Startup Case Studies: Regrarians' Clients who are Making Their Way
- Broadacre Agroforestry: A Whole of Industry Approach Session 2
- Broadacre Agroforestry: A Whole of Industry Approach Session 1
- Ducks for Fun, Profit
, and Land Development
- Taking Regenerative Agriculture Forward
- Designing a Regenerative Economy with People Guilds
- Running a Successful Permaculture Contracting Business
- $80,000 on a Quarter Acre
- Crunching Numbers to Crush Your Season
- Integrating Commercial Seed
Production Into the Market Garden
- Crop Planning for Organic Vegetable Growers
- 8 Forms of Captital Through Regenerative Cacao - Gregory Landua
- Perennial Vegetables
- Ensuring Product Integrity
- Microgreens Economics: Building and Maintaining a Profitable Business
- A New Fruit
Jean-Martin Fortier & J Pinault
- Introducing Permaculture Principles into a Profitable Market Garden
- Profitable Small-Scale Farming: How Design Sets the Stage for Success
- Realizing the Regenerative Economy
Mary Beth Storjohann
- Personal Financial Planning for Entrepreneurs
Christian Shearer & Gregory Landua
- Regenerative Supply: Breaking the Chains
Christian Shearer, Ethan Soloviev, Gregory Landua, & Mary Johnson
- Regenerative Business Model Design
F- arm Marketing
and Business Planning: Real World Proven Strategies
There is never a perfect time to make on a big change in your life – you just have to go for it.