We are looking for an individual/couple for a work-trade position on our 7-acre permaculture homestead in Felton. Our property contains a meditation temple and we host many authors and spiritual leaders throughout the year, so most importantly we are looking for someone who can help us care for our land while living a quiet lifestyle that will be in sync with the harmony of our family and retreatants. Available September 7th.
• Brand new, beautiful 1-bedroom, 1 bath 450 sq ft. fully furnished apartment on grounds ($1800 rent/month, utilities included)
- $30/hour = 60 exchange hours/month at mutual convenience
• Share of organic fruit and vegetables from property
• Growing space for your own creative ideas/designs
• Beautiful heritage property with extensive permacultureEarthworks and organic orchard and vegetable garden in place
• Convenient location, 7 min to downtown Felton, 15 min to downtown Santa Cruz, 45 minutes to San Jose.
• Driver’s license
• Organic orchard maintenance and pruning skills
• Irrigation installation/repair/management
• Organic vegetable gardeningexperience • Compost building and maintenance
• Permaculture and/or Biodynamic knowledge a plus