My name is Vaillant Gicqueau. I was born in France where I studied science and obtained an engineering degree from Ecole Centrale Paris. After getting a second Master degree from UC Davis, I then went to Silicon Valley where I became an entrepreneur in high technology and the health sector for 20 years. I then changed my life after a romantic relationship with Teal Swan and some of my explorations led me to write a blog - https://vaillant.blog/ . A number of twists and turns have led me to take active retirement in Costa Rica. I discovered a new passion for permaculture. Today I have 3 properties: a large artist's house located at an altitude of 5,500 feet right next to a national park and a huge forest, a large cabin in a permaculture community on the Pacific coast in a tropical climate and another 3 acres with incredible ocean view that I am planning to develop and create a food forest. The mountain and beach properties are just separated by a 3 hours drive and this is allowing me to cultivate all kinds of crops with a wonderful quality of life.
In these troubled times, I am looking for a romantic partner that share the same goal in life. Visa requirements for Costa Rica are pretty simple for most parts of the world. It is possible to travel to Costa Rica today without a visa, PCR test or being vaccinated. I will pay for the plane ticket to Costa Rica for the right person.
My ideal person
● Experience and knowledge in permaculture, interested in food autonomy and living off the grid
● Around 30 year old (25 to 40 OK) as I am in excellent health and live an active lifestyle
● Positive, dynamic, curious, honest, heart-centered person
● Sense of initiative, and inner autonomy
● Spiritual dimension
● Non-vaccinated (sorry for the discrimination but I have this belief that the spike protein damaged rna can be passed through fluid exchange)
● Good physical condition
● In line with my perspective on the current political situation
● Knowledge of Spanish is a +
I would like to create a community where man finds his place in the 3 kingdoms: mineral, plant and animal. In a world that is on the verge of collapse, it is time to create new models of life for personal and collective fulfillment.
My values are:
● Learn every day
● Physical, mental, emotional and spiritual balance
● Integrity is the only thing we can keep in this life
● Live and let live
● Freedom, creativity, activity, autonomy and connection
● Face the shadow within us to evolve
● The quality of my life is the quality of my communication
● The body is the temple of the soul
● A pure heart is the key to the spiritual world
● Curiosity and critical thinking
● Sharing good food in good company
● Adversity is the touchstone of friendship
Personal interest: hiking, traveling, surfing, tennis, spiritual healing, meditation, medicine plants. I would like to get a dog too
I am a dual citizen French/American and I moved to Costa Rica in March 2020 to escape the political side of Covid.
You can send a WhatsApp +14087714958 to explore further to see if there is a fit