Marco Banks wrote: I would, however, make sure whomever does the inspection has some way of testing to see if they were cooking meth on your site. That stuff is highly toxic. Residue from a meth lab is very expensive to remediate. I know this from a friend who discovered that renters in one of his properties were running a meth lab in a garage. They had to strip the drywall back to the studs and have it hauled away by hazmat guys.
Here's the only similar news story I could find about meth in St. Johnsbury.
Travis Johnson wrote:About a year ago a St Johnsbury Vermont 2 year old was playing at his recently purchased abandoned property and happened upon meth-making supplies and it blew up in his face. He nearly died and spent months at the Shiners Hospital in Boston for burn treatment.