dashi dahl wrote:thank you Travis, as I said some people have gift to be able concentrate and focus and finish. (seems like you are) I have ability to start a lot of things but never finish.
project for winter: manage a place on farm to live/meet/accomodate myself and others.
so I could invite advisors and here we go.
S Bengi wrote:
To improve the soil aka mineral uptake(bioavailability) and water level I recommend adding/doing the following:
1) Earthworks: swales/ditches on contour that slows down the rainfall water ... so that it soaks in.
2) Forest Litter: add alot of woodchip/leaf litter/straw/biochar ... these act like sponge loosely holding water+mineral for the roots
3) Soil Life: most fungi will trade minerals to plants in exchange for sugar. And good bacteria will kill soil pest (bad bacteria)
4) Natural Fertilizers: Rockdust/Sea90/Compost/Lime/etc
5) Cover Crop: 80% Legumes and 10% Mint/Thyme Family & Garlic/Onion Family & Carrot/Dill Family, 10% Daikon Radish & other weeds.
I am not young enough to know everything. - Oscar Wilde This tiny ad thinks it knows more than Oscar:
It's like binging on 7 seasons of your favorite netflix permaculture showhttp://permaculture-design-course.com/