Win a copy of The School Garden Curriculum this week in the Kids forum!
permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education experiences global resources the cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Nicole Alderman
  • r ranson
  • paul wheaton
  • Anne Miller
  • Mike Jay
stewards:
  • Jocelyn Campbell
  • Burra Maluca
  • Devaka Cooray
garden masters:
  • Dave Burton
  • James Freyr
  • Mike Barkley
gardeners:
  • Joylynn Hardesty
  • Greg Martin
  • Pearl Sutton

Last post in threads posted in by Valerie Dawnstar or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] meaningless drivel » Under the Valentine's Tree (Go to) Valerie Dawnstar
[+] crowdfunding » Things I'm learning from my first Kickstarter (Go to) Lyda Eagle
[+] projects » The Black Bread Lodge (Go to) Francis Mallet
[+] tinkering with this site » pdc streaming kickstarter (Go to) Devaka Cooray
[+] rocket mass heaters » North-East and Mid-Atlantic Rocket Mass Heaters (Go to) Thunder Kelly
[+] woodland » sumac and its uses (Go to) Casie Becker
[+] gear » Great Deals on Quality Hand Tools through Monday, Nov 28, 2016 (Go to) Carma Nykanen
[+] trees » Learning to bench graft (Go to) Randy Bucher
[+] plants » all about garlic! (Go to) Laura Emil
[+] plants » all about garlic! (Go to) Laura Emil
[+] plants » I just discovered giant hogweed on my property. I will completely eradicate it. (Go to) Dale Hodgins
[+] plants » I just discovered giant hogweed on my property. I will completely eradicate it. (Go to) Dale Hodgins
[+] natural fibers and materials » Homespun Challenge (Go to) s. drone
[+] paul wheaton's permaculture podcasts » Podcast 339 - Hugelkultur Listener Questions With Cassie - Part 1 (Go to) Tracy Wandling
[+] projects » Vermont site (Go to) Cj Sloane
[+] permaculture artisans » Mike Oehler 1938-2016 (Go to) Bram van Overbeeke
[+] rocket mass heaters » video: great rocket mass heaters in upstate N.Y. and Quebec. (Go to) John McDoodle
[+] tinkering with this site » please test the new freebie pages (Go to) Wade Glass
[+] tinkering with this site » please test the new freebie pages (Go to) Wade Glass
[+] hugelkultur » i'm making paul do a hugelkultur podcast - what questions should I ask him? (Go to) Cassie Langstraat
[+] food preservation » Welcome Erica Strauss author of The Hands-On Home (Go to) Emilie Thomas-Anderson
[+] rocket mass heaters » video: great rocket mass heaters in upstate N.Y. and Quebec. (Go to) John McDoodle
[+] goats, sheep and llamas » Goat diseases (Go to) Deborah Niemann
[+] natural fibers and materials » FIBERSHED...based on ecological balance, local economies, and regional organic agriculture (Go to) r ranson
[+] goats, sheep and llamas » What breeds are my lambs? (Go to) Valerie Dawnstar
[+] goats, sheep and llamas » Welcome Deborah Niemann author of Raising Goats Naturally (Go to) Deborah Niemann
[+] wheaton laboratories » ant village (Go to) paul wheaton
[+] rocket stoves » What woods can be burned in a rocket stove? (Go to) allen lumley
[+] rocket mass heaters » Rocket Mass Heater wrkshp in upstate NY April 2015 (Go to) Burra Maluca
[+] gardening for beginners » Samurai Seed Saver Improvised Seed Packet (Go to) leila hamaya
[+] rocket mass heaters » Rocket Mass Heater wrkshp in upstate NY April 2015 (Go to) Burra Maluca