Inge Leonora-den Ouden wrote:Hi Esteban. Sorry I only discovered your thread here today, while you're already a 'boot' for a month.
I always love to follow the boots. Most of all I love to see photos and videos of what you are doing there.
From now on I'll do my best to read your posts. I like your story-telling style!
"Also, just as you want men to do to you, do the same way to them" (Luke 6:31)
Inge Leonora-den Ouden wrote:Hi Esteban.
I forgot to mention: I love your little doggie!
About cats: my son and d.i.l. have two lazy cats. When they go away for a few days I take care of those two cats. They do have two cat-feeders, the kind that goes around and has several compartments with one serving of dry cat-food inside (working with batteries). All I need to do is fill the empty compartments. This opens só easy ... I am sure it wouldn't be safe for the Wheaton cats!
|
permaculture is a more symbiotic relationship with nature so I can be even lazier. Read tiny ad:
Rocket mass heaters in greenhouses can be tricky - these plans make them easy:
Wet Tolerant Rocket Mass Heater in a Greenhouse Plans
|