I make a Maple Syrup instructional movie! Check it out HERE
SKIP books, get 'em while they're hot!!! Skills to Inherit Property
See me in a movie building a massive wood staircase:Low Tech Lab Movie
Esteban Ademovski wrote:After that, John, Stephen, little Chapito and I headed over to the Abbey for our usual rounds. And sure enough… again, we discovered another odd V-shaped gap at the bottom of the junk pole fence, in the same spot as previous times. Starting to feel like some sneaky critter has a favorite doorway. 👀🐾
John had a great idea on the spot – weaving cordage between the junk poles to help stiffen and tighten that section. So we gave it a try as an experiment and, honestly, it came out pretty solid. Time will tell, but it definitely feels sturdier!
How Permies works: https://permies.com/wiki/34193/permies-works-links-threads
My projects on Skye: The tree field, Growing and landracing, perennial polycultures, "Don't dream it - be it! "
Mike Haasl wrote:Thanks for all the updates Esteban!!! Have you guys put a trail camera by the problem spot in the fence to see who's testing the perimeter?
Nancy Reading wrote:
Esteban Ademovski wrote:After that, John, Stephen, little Chapito and I headed over to the Abbey for our usual rounds. And sure enough… again, we discovered another odd V-shaped gap at the bottom of the junk pole fence, in the same spot as previous times. Starting to feel like some sneaky critter has a favorite doorway. 👀🐾
John had a great idea on the spot – weaving cordage between the junk poles to help stiffen and tighten that section. So we gave it a try as an experiment and, honestly, it came out pretty solid. Time will tell, but it definitely feels sturdier!
I'm wondering whether a double stick at the bottom may be worthwhile for a more durable change, so that the uprights are restrained on both sides? More difficult to slot the pole in I suppose though.
"Also, just as you want men to do to you, do the same way to them" (Luke 6:31)
|
I was born with webbed fish toes. This tiny ad is my only friend:
Solar Dehydrator Plans - Combo Package download
https://solar-food-dehydrator.com
|