Matthew Stone wrote:
This morning and evening I was working on the electrical box. Much of my time today was spent staring at a shelf, trying to figure out if we had the right nuts or bolts for the additional mountings I was putting in the box haha. But I'm getting ahead of myself. I started out today by adjusting some of the screw holes I made and look! The box fits great now, all four screws in the motor mount and now light peeking through the gasket (6). After that I worked on drilling some extra holes for some switches and wires that have to leave the box (7). And finally, I made a new bracket out of aluminum plate and bent it so that it holds the capacitors inside the box in place (.