I would have put this in the toxic-gik forum but I don't have enough apples to post in the cider press yet.
So coca-cola is now producing milk now, called FairLife. They have a really great marketing team! The faq page is great. They tell us how their milk is split up and recombined into a "healthier" product. Also, they totally position CAFOs as superior to "organic milk" (see attached). I never thought how the cows would rather be indoors in that crowded barn!
This marketing video is so good (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ni8H3FFfx10), it makes me believe that "better farming" and "better treatment of animals" means putting calfs in tiny cages (9 seconds into the video). Well done coca-cola marketing!
I was astounded . So much gloss so little content . I am talking about the adverts not the product but I would expect a similar effect .
I will stick to my wholesome fresh organic RAW milk I get here in France thank you very much .
Living in Anjou , France,
For the many not for the few
Location: Northeast Oklahoma, Formerly Zone 6b, Now Officially Zone 7
posted 4 years ago
Well then, I guess this doesn't need to be posted in 'Jokes'... Wow, that's really slick. The Look Where We Raise Our Cows page was nothing short of a epiphany. Who knew? I love the pic of the girl with the ice cream cone and the astroturf barnyard. Think of all the miserable unpampered cows out there munching on green green grass under an open sky...then my mind turns to "marketing"!
What is marketing?
1. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and say: ' I am very rich. Marry me! '- That's Direct Marketing'
2. You're at a party with a bunch of friends and see a gorgeous girl. One of your friends goes up to her and pointing at you says: ' He's very rich. 'Marry him.' -That's Advertising'
3. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and get her telephone number. The next day, you call and say: ' Hi, I'm very rich. 'Marry me -That's Telemarketing'
4. You're at a party and see a gorgeous girl. You get up and straighten your tie, you walk up to her and pour her a drink, you open the door (of the car) for her, pick up her bag after she drops it, offer her ride and then say: 'By the way, I'm rich. Will you 'Marry Me?' - That's Public Relations'
5. You're at a party and see gorgeous girl. She walks up to you and says: 'You are very rich! 'Can you marry Me?' - That's Brand Recognition'
6. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and say: 'I am very rich. Marry me!' She gives you a nice hard slap on your face. - 'That's Customer Feedback’
7. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and say: 'I am very rich. Marry me!' And she introduces you to her husband. - 'That's demand and supply gap'
8. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and before you say anything, another person come and tell her: 'I'm rich. Will you marry me?' and she goes with him- 'That's competition eating into your market share'
9. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and before you say: 'I'm rich, Marry me!' your wife arrives. - ' That's restriction for entering new markets'
Men argue, nature acts - Voltaire
Why fit in when you were born to stand out? - Seuss. Tiny ad:
I'm going to build a sauna trailer and document the entire process in video and ebook form!