Been wanting to build one for a long time and today was the day. After researching tons and tons....I did none of it! this thing will probably explode soon LOL. But really thanks to Paul and ya'll we finally got it up...ish.
Its not done but it was nice to hear that wooshing sound of VICTORY!
This was my experiment. Thanks so much for all the help. I am real happy with the way this thing is running right now. I got over 900 on the barrel and the mass was charged in three hours and was warmish this morning (last burn at 6 pm checked at 5 am). I will run this version for a while, at least till I get the walapini closed in, and rebuild it in the future. A few things I need to do: more exhaust, I have about 16' in the mass. Larger manifold, proper clean out. I think that will about finish up. I also need to do a little R&D on my cobb lol. This works but its a little prone to cracking. We are on a budget so all of what you see was just stuff we have here or got cheap on craigs.