For this BB you will create a tincture out of echinacea blossom, root, or leaf.
- Make a journal page about the uses and attributes of echinacea blossom, root or leaf and how to ID and harvest it. Add it to the herb section.
- Make a journal page about the uses and attributes and a recipe for echinacea blossom, root or leaf tincture.
- Make the echinacea root tincture, and take a picture of it being made, and of it being finished.
Rosemary Gladstar video on how to make echinacea root tincture.
To show you've completed this BB you must post pictures of the following:
- the journal page showing the attributes of echinacea roots, blossom, and leaf and how to harvest and prepare them
- the journal page showing the attributes of echinacea tincture
- picture of the echinacea blossom, roots, or leaf freshly harvested by you
- picture of the tincture being made
- picture of the finished tincture in its labeled jar.
We're all out of roofs. But we still have tiny ads:
permaculture bootcamp - learn permaculture through a little hard work