permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com pie forums private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Anne Miller
  • r ranson
  • Pearl Sutton
  • Leigh Tate
stewards:
  • Beau Davidson
  • Nicole Alderman
  • paul wheaton
master gardeners:
  • Carla Burke
  • John F Dean
  • Nancy Reading
  • Jay Angler
gardeners:
  • Jules Silverlock
  • Mike Barkley
  • Jordan Holland

Last post in threads posted in by Anne Miller or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] farm income » Examples of financially viable permaculture farms (Go to) Anne Miller
[+] wood burning stoves » Making Wood Stoves Safe for Pets (Go to) Anne Miller
[+] vines » Suggestions for trellised heat loving annual vines to shade N/W facing windows? (Go to) Judith Browning
[+] vines » Suggestions for trellised heat loving annual vines to shade N/W facing windows? (Go to) Judith Browning
[+] conservation » Josh Spodek claiming to use .37 Earths'-worth of energy while living in Manhattan apartment (Go to) Kenneth Elwell
[+] permaculture » March 28: Weed Appreciation Day. Have you hugged a weed today? (I know its everyday here with us) (Go to) Anne Miller
[+] medicinal herbs » Stonecrop Identification (Go to) Trace Oswald
[+] conservation » Josh Spodek claiming to use .37 Earths'-worth of energy while living in Manhattan apartment (Go to) Kenneth Elwell
[+] food preservation » saving old industrial canners (Go to) Mary-Ellen Zands
[+] wood burning stoves » Fireplace designs for mass and efficiency (Go to) Ben Holler
[+] gardening for beginners » Ah! My garden is full of fire ants (large ones) (Go to) Stephan Halasz
[+] plants » Dollar Weed invading my garden! (Go to) Anne Miller
[+] polyculture » Asparagus spacing in polycultures (Go to) Anne Miller
[+] wheaton laboratories » permaculture bootcamp - learn permaculture through a little hard work (Go to) alexis Manning
[+] organic » Recommendation for garlic varieties that are strong growers in East Texas? (Go to) Anne Miller
[+] plants » Dollar Weed invading my garden! (Go to) Anne Miller
[+] leathercraft » What to make with small bits of tanned hides? (Go to) Carla Burke
[+] meaningless drivel » Riddles (Go to) Anne Miller
[+] gardening for beginners » Question about growing potatoes in mulch (Go to) Douglas Alpenstock
[+] plumbing » Flushing toilet for Gravity fed system, low flow (Go to) Anne Miller
[+] food preservation » Sweet potatoes how to grow and store them (input please) (Go to) Carla Burke
[+] wheaton laboratories » may june bootcamp start dates (Go to) paul wheaton
[+] gardening for beginners » Ah! My garden is full of fire ants (large ones) (Go to) Stephan Halasz
[+] solar » Has anyone tried the 3d solar panel tower? (Go to) Anne Miller
[+] homestead » 2nd year homesteading (Go to) Douglas Alpenstock
[+] hugelkultur » Not meant to have a hugel ? (Go to) Anne Miller
[+] soil » improve heavy clay quick, cheap? (Go to) Kristine Keeney
[+] gardening for beginners » Tricks for growing abundant potatoes (Go to) Su Ba
[+] permaculture » Need some tips and help designing growing spaces (Go to) Anne Miller
[+] composting » adding compost if soil already has high phosphates? (Go to) Boris Kerzner
[+] permaculture » Need some tips and help designing growing spaces (Go to) Anne Miller
[+] meaningless drivel » Riddles (Go to) Anne Miller
[+] meaningless drivel » just loafing around (Go to) Anne Miller
[+] meaningless drivel » Thoughts on prepaid cell service? (Go to) Joshua Bertram
[+] personal care » Self-healing Technique in practice - personal experience (Go to) Anne Miller
[+] food as medicine » Benefits of a fruit diet or fruit fast. (Go to) Anne Miller