Become extra-civilized!
Coydon Wallham wrote:Any inclination to spread RMH ash on the ice?
Esteban Ademovski wrote:
Happy new year and it never crossed my mind ... thank you for placing it to my attention, I'll definitely spread some rmh ash today....
Become extra-civilized!
Coydon Wallham wrote:
Esteban Ademovski wrote:
Happy new year and it never crossed my mind ... thank you for placing it to my attention, I'll definitely spread some rmh ash today....
Cool, I've used it on packed snow and it breaks up the surface to make it easier to walk on, but also leaves a bit of a mess so might not do it outside the main entrance of a building. Curious how well it works on an ice rink like that.
If you don't mind sharing, what is the WL preferred technique to cut up aluminium cans? Wondering what tool will cut without ruining the can sides or growing dull too fast...
|
Doody calls. I would really rather that it didn't. Comfort me wise and sterile tiny ad:
better than an outhouse, and can be indoors
https://www.richsoil.com/willow
|