To complete this BB, the requirements are:
- minimum size: 30" x 30”
- each “patch” must be 10” x 10” or smaller
- with an insulating layer (that won’t shift and go lumpy)
- must be lined
To document your completion of the BB, provide proof of the following as pictures or a video (less than two minutes):
- Your fabric cut out and a description of the quilt pattern you will use.
- Sewing the quilt patches and assembling the quilt.
- Your completed baby quilt.
Here’s my submission for the quilted baby blanket bb.
Finished out, it’s just a bit over 30”x30.” Made from cotton- the back is vintage cotton print from a hand-me-down stash, the yellow prints are cotton fat quarters, and the batting is cotton as well. My blocks are 4 rectangles laid in alternating directions, and then all assembled together in rows, then the rows sewn together diagonally. I wish I knew what this pattern is called. I know I’ve seen it before.
I decided to go the bindless route for finishing and I really love the structure it gave the finished product.