permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies living kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education experiences global resources the cider press projects digital market permies.com all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
stewards:
garden masters:
gardeners:

Last post in threads posted in by Dale Hodgins or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] ducks and geese » Muscovy foie gras — how to and is it worth it? (Go to) Jocelyn Campbell
[+] conservation » My efficient use of electric heat (Go to) Dale Hodgins
[+] meaningless drivel » funny signs (Go to) paul wheaton
[+] greening the desert » My fenceposts attract trees (Go to) kevin stewart
[+] social justice » Going local and the myth of free Trade (Go to) Devaka Cooray
[+] introductions » Hello to All (Go to) James Freyr
[+] permaculture design » Waterlogged land (Go to) Chris Kott
[+] homestead » ?Hats? Buy them or Make them? What is your favorite style for each season? (Go to) Dale Hodgins
[+] social justice » The free market myth number two (Go to) David Livingston
[+] permaculture design » Waterlogged land (Go to) Chris Kott
[+] composting toilet » coffee grounds (Go to) Nick Kitchener
[+] social justice » Going local and the myth of free Trade (Go to) Devaka Cooray
[+] meaningless drivel » fear of boobs (Go to) Francis Mallet
[+] tinkering with this site » Please welcome our new Pollinators! (Go to) James Freyr
[+] frugality » My re-use projects--- and yours as well (Go to) John McDoodle
[+] frugality » My re-use projects--- and yours as well (Go to) John McDoodle
[+] art » pottery pictures (Go to) Judith Browning
[+] soil » the dilemma of peat moss - seed starting alternatives? (Go to) steve bossie
[+] recycling » Uses for stainless steel washing machine drums (Go to) Lorne Martin
[+] meaningless drivel » Emergency alerts - how to get them? (Go to) Bryant RedHawk
[+] fencing » Creative fence idea, will it work? (Go to) Peter Ellis
[+] recycling » Uses for stainless steel washing machine drums (Go to) Lorne Martin
[+] bugs » Best wormfarm setup for a bigger garden (Go to) Kyle Neath
[+] recycling » Reuse for glass (Go to) Dale Hodgins
[+] bugs » Best wormfarm setup for a bigger garden (Go to) Kyle Neath
[+] homestead » The farm in Puebla (Go to) Jeff Hodgins
[+] meaningless drivel » Just dropping in after a night on the tiles... (Go to) Burra Maluca
[+] wood burning stoves » Firewood drying and storing in the greenhouse. (Go to) Dale Hodgins
[+] wood burning stoves » Farm-Master Brooding Stove question (Go to) Whistle Pig
[+] home care » Make your own laundry soap using horse chestnuts (Go to) Thomas Adams
[+] wood burning stoves » Firewood drying and storing in the greenhouse. (Go to) Dale Hodgins
[+] ethics and philosophy » Fair Share Economics (Go to) John Saltveit
[+] cooking » Is my Cast-Iron Skillet beyond salvaging? (Go to) David Livingston
[+] natural building » wonky joists (Go to) michael reace
[+] ethics and philosophy » Fair Share Economics (Go to) John Saltveit