Nancy Reading wrote:Catching up...Thanks for your updates Estaban
![]()
Esteban Ademovski wrote:Rounding out the day was some electrical troubleshooting. If I haven’t mentioned it before, the buried electrical line running to the shop/classroom was damaged. With more careful digging and inspection, we confirmed that one of the electrical lines was fully severed. More investigation to come, but at least now we know what we’re dealing with.
Maybe someone had a lucky escape there - I once was present just after someone put a shovel through a mains electric cable in the city of London (UK) They suffered significant burns, but I gather did survive OK. Seems like the cables could do with re-laying....deeper, in a conduit, and with a telltale ribbon above perhaps. More $$ ...
How Permies works: https://permies.com/wiki/34193/permies-works-links-threads
My projects on Skye: The tree field, Growing and landracing, perennial polycultures, "Don't dream it - be it! "
|
The government thinks you are too stupid to make your own lightbulb choices. But this tiny ad thinks you are smart:
"Permaculture Now! - Desert or Paradise?" movie by Sepp Holzer
https://permies.com/wiki/137395/Permaculture-Desert-Paradise-movie-Sepp
|