Win a copy of Straw Bale Building Details this week in the Straw Bale House forum!
  • Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic
permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education experiences global resources the cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Nicole Alderman
  • r ranson
  • paul wheaton
  • Anne Miller
  • Mike Jay
  • Jocelyn Campbell
stewards:
  • Devaka Cooray
  • Burra Maluca
  • Joseph Lofthouse
garden masters:
  • Dave Burton
  • Greg Martin
gardeners:
  • Mike Barkley
  • Shawn Klassen-Koop
  • Pearl Sutton

2016 support for HD streaming for better wood heat

 
Posts: 1
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
I have not received an email for the streaming version of the cob heater video.  I'm sorry but I do not have a Vimeo ID. Thanks Errol Smith
 
steward
Posts: 3087
Location: Moved from south central WI to Portland, OR
587
bee bike chicken food preservation hugelkultur urban
  • Likes 3
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
I think step one is to sign up for vimeo so you will have a vimeo id.  It's free, and you really can't watch the streaming videos without an account.
 
gardener
Posts: 1295
Location: Little Belt Mountains, MT
230
chicken dog hugelkultur hunting purity wofati
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Julia is absolutely right. Errol, once you've signed up for a Vimeo account, follow the steps in this post to find your user ID, and then email that to me at destinyATrichsoilDOTcom, and I'll get you taken care of.
 
Posts: 11
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator


I sent you an email a little over a week ago.  That email had the links in it for the videos.  If you did not see the email with the links, then please check your spam box.


Man I am sorry for being a pest but i have 28 items in my spam all several months old. I see all the dailyish updates, and the kick starter updates. No email with links.

William
 
master steward
Posts: 27475
Location: missoula, montana (zone 4)
bee chicken hugelkultur trees wofati woodworking
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

william lane wrote:

I sent you an email a little over a week ago.  That email had the links in it for the videos.  If you did not see the email with the links, then please check your spam box.


Man I am sorry for being a pest but i have 28 items in my spam all several months old. I see all the dailyish updates, and the kick starter updates. No email with links.

William




I am trying to figure this out.  

When you say "I sent you an email a little over a week ago.  That email had the links in it for the videos.  If you did not see the email with the links, then please check your spam box." I think you are actually quoting me, right?

Searching my stuff for "william lane" - nothing.

"bill lane" - nothing.

Using the email address you used on permies ...   i found you!

I see where I sent you the previous four links.  

I just sent the links to you again.  Did you get them?

 
Posts: 4
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Hy, thanks for your reply in the other thread Paul.

But as you said I should have recieve your email and another email from destiny.
But i recieve none ...

I checked my spam no emails whatsoever ...

Thanks for your help
 
paul wheaton
master steward
Posts: 27475
Location: missoula, montana (zone 4)
bee chicken hugelkultur trees wofati woodworking
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

Edouard Legeay wrote:Hy, thanks for your reply in the other thread Paul.

But as you said I should have recieve your email and another email from destiny.
But i recieve none ...

I checked my spam no emails whatsoever ...

Thanks for your help



I sent an email to destiny asking her to provide me with the email that she sent you asking for your vimeo id.   Desinty's email would have asked you for your vimeo id.  Do you know your vimeo id?

My vimeo id is 19984809 so my account is at:

https://vimeo.com/user19984809

 
Posts: 17
Location: Concón, Valparaiso, Chile
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Hi
I didn't find the email asking for the Vimeo account ID. Mine is user19978879. My pledge was for 4STREAMING: all four videos as HD streaming + everything in GLORY.
Thanks
 
paul wheaton
master steward
Posts: 27475
Location: missoula, montana (zone 4)
bee chicken hugelkultur trees wofati woodworking
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

Ignacio Joannon wrote:Hi
I didn't find the email asking for the Vimeo account ID. Mine is user19978879. My pledge was for 4STREAMING: all four videos as HD streaming + everything in GLORY.
Thanks



Ignacio,

I found where I sent you an email with the four links.  

I went to vimeo and verified that I am following you.  And then I verified that I had given you access to the four videos.

Is it possible that the email that I sent you is in your spam box?

 
Ignacio Joannon
Posts: 17
Location: Concón, Valparaiso, Chile
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Thanks Paul, I received the mail but didn't find it because I was searching for "kickstarter"
All is working fine.

paul wheaton wrote:

Ignacio Joannon wrote:Hi
I didn't find the email asking for the Vimeo account ID. Mine is user19978879. My pledge was for 4STREAMING: all four videos as HD streaming + everything in GLORY.
Thanks



Ignacio,

I found where I sent you an email with the four links.  

I went to vimeo and verified that I am following you.  And then I verified that I had given you access to the four videos.

Is it possible that the email that I sent you is in your spam box?

 
Edouard Legeay
Posts: 4
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

paul wheaton wrote:

Edouard Legeay wrote:Hy, thanks for your reply in the other thread Paul.

But as you said I should have recieve your email and another email from destiny.
But i recieve none ...

I checked my spam no emails whatsoever ...

Thanks for your help



I sent an email to destiny asking her to provide me with the email that she sent you asking for your vimeo id.   Desinty's email would have asked you for your vimeo id.  Do you know your vimeo id?

My vimeo id is 19984809 so my account is at:

https://vimeo.com/user19984809



Thanks,

My User ID is : 56217799

Can't wait watching rocket stove powa
 
paul wheaton
master steward
Posts: 27475
Location: missoula, montana (zone 4)
bee chicken hugelkultur trees wofati woodworking
  • Likes 1
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

Edouard Legeay wrote:

paul wheaton wrote:

Edouard Legeay wrote:Hy, thanks for your reply in the other thread Paul.

But as you said I should have recieve your email and another email from destiny.
But i recieve none ...

I checked my spam no emails whatsoever ...

Thanks for your help



I sent an email to destiny asking her to provide me with the email that she sent you asking for your vimeo id.   Desinty's email would have asked you for your vimeo id.  Do you know your vimeo id?

My vimeo id is 19984809 so my account is at:

https://vimeo.com/user19984809



Thanks,

My User ID is : 56217799

Can't wait watching rocket stove powa



You should now be all set.

 
Posts: 11
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Hey guys.

I'm logged into Vimeo, but I keep getting this message from all the links.


Sorry, we couldn’t find that page



Cant open any of them
 
paul wheaton
master steward
Posts: 27475
Location: missoula, montana (zone 4)
bee chicken hugelkultur trees wofati woodworking
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

Chris Williams wrote:Hey guys.

I'm logged into Vimeo, but I keep getting this message from all the links.


Sorry, we couldn’t find that page



Cant open any of them



Chris,

I asked for your vimeo ID and you supplied me with "C Will" which did not work in finding your account.

My vimeo ID is:  user19984809

You can see my account at https://vimeo.com/user19984809

What is your vimeo account ID?  Or, what is the link to your vimeo account?

 
Posts: 14
1
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
I've been trying to work out my own, self inflicted, email issues to access old email messages.  I still haven't got it to work.

Can I request the message again contained the links?  

My Vimeo account is user42210503
My email is listed either as iam or shop at randyasher dot com

Sorry to be so lame.  Ha.
 
paul wheaton
master steward
Posts: 27475
Location: missoula, montana (zone 4)
bee chicken hugelkultur trees wofati woodworking
  • Likes 1
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

Randy Asher wrote:I've been trying to work out my own, self inflicted, email issues to access old email messages.  I still haven't got it to work.

Can I request the message again contained the links?  

My Vimeo account is user42210503
My email is listed either as iam or shop at randyasher dot com

Sorry to be so lame.  Ha.



I verified that we are following you at vimeo - so you are probably already all set at vimeo.

I sent you a PM with the links.
 
Randy Asher
Posts: 14
1
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Thank you Paul!  Works perfectly.  And wow, great video quality!
 
Posts: 2
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
howdy, must have missed the emails.  can't find them in the junk mail.  i've purchased and watched the previous rocket mass heater videos on vimeo.

my vimeo ID = 15283815

thank you,

edward howard
 
Destiny Hagest
gardener
Posts: 1295
Location: Little Belt Mountains, MT
230
chicken dog hugelkultur hunting purity wofati
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

Edward Howard wrote:howdy, must have missed the emails.  can't find them in the junk mail.  i've purchased and watched the previous rocket mass heater videos on vimeo.

my vimeo ID = 15283815

thank you,

edward howard



Hmm, well that's odd - it looks like your email addresses and everything match up, so you should have gotten the email.

Oh well, no worries - Edward, I've sent you another email with all of your streaming links, please let me know if you don't get it
 
Posts: 1
Location: Eastham, United States
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Hi,
This is my first post, and unfortunately it outs me as an oblivious email user.  I never got the scubbly token for the RMH downloads and finally thought to check the trash folder.  It only keeps things for a few weeks before "cleaning".
Sooo, I can't find it.
Is there another chance/ way to get the token?
very excited about it.
j
 
paul wheaton
master steward
Posts: 27475
Location: missoula, montana (zone 4)
bee chicken hugelkultur trees wofati woodworking
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
The thread is for HD Streaming support.

The support for digital download is in this thread:  https://permies.com/t/58394

 
Posts: 19
Location: Madison, WI
4
forest garden tiny house wofati
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Hadn't remembered what exactly I had pledged. Finally got the time to check kickstarter and confirmed my $50 pledge is for streaming. Vimeo id: 8066730.
I haven't received an email that I know of. Congratulations on being done with the project!!!

I hope this is the right way to email you all for the access.
 
Destiny Hagest
gardener
Posts: 1295
Location: Little Belt Mountains, MT
230
chicken dog hugelkultur hunting purity wofati
  • Likes 1
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

Donal MacCoon wrote:Hadn't remembered what exactly I had pledged. Finally got the time to check kickstarter and confirmed my $50 pledge is for streaming. Vimeo id: 8066730.
I haven't received an email that I know of. Congratulations on being done with the project!!!

I hope this is the right way to email you all for the access.



Thank you Donal, I just emailed you your links!
 
Posts: 9
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
I finally got around to digging up what level I did the kickstarter for so I would know what I was waiting for since I keep seeing all the update emails. It looks like I did $50 and should have received the vimeo links, but I never did. Based on some of the other posts in this thread, I logged into Vimeo to see if they were there, but I didn't see anything.  What should I check next?
 
Destiny Hagest
gardener
Posts: 1295
Location: Little Belt Mountains, MT
230
chicken dog hugelkultur hunting purity wofati
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

Nancy Callan wrote:I finally got around to digging up what level I did the kickstarter for so I would know what I was waiting for since I keep seeing all the update emails. It looks like I did $50 and should have received the vimeo links, but I never did. Based on some of the other posts in this thread, I logged into Vimeo to see if they were there, but I didn't see anything.  What should I check next?



Hi Nancy - so what you should check next would be your spam, a lot of times emails with lots of links wind up there. However, since it's been over a month since they were sent, they might already be gone.

If you can't find them, please email me at destinyATrichsoilDOTcom, and I'll get a fresh set over to you right away.
 
Posts: 1
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
hi there,

could someone please send or resend me the email with the streaming links?


thank you kindly

...max esselmont
vimeo user28163679
 
paul wheaton
master steward
Posts: 27475
Location: missoula, montana (zone 4)
bee chicken hugelkultur trees wofati woodworking
  • Likes 1
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

Max Esselmont wrote:hi there,

could someone please send or resend me the email with the streaming links?


thank you kindly

...max esselmont
vimeo user28163679



Max,

I looked up your account.  I see where we gave you access to four videos and we sent you an email with links.

I will now send you a PM here on permies with the links.

 
Destiny Hagest
gardener
Posts: 1295
Location: Little Belt Mountains, MT
230
chicken dog hugelkultur hunting purity wofati
  • Likes 1
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

paul wheaton wrote:

Max Esselmont wrote:hi there,

could someone please send or resend me the email with the streaming links?


thank you kindly

...max esselmont
vimeo user28163679



Max,

I looked up your account.  I see where we gave you access to four videos and we sent you an email with links.

I will now send you a PM here on permies with the links.



I just resent him an email with the links too Paul, got this notification right after I sent them

So Max, that should have you covered!
 
Posts: 2
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
user57868172  michael roth
 
Destiny Hagest
gardener
Posts: 1295
Location: Little Belt Mountains, MT
230
chicken dog hugelkultur hunting purity wofati
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

michael roth wrote:user57868172  michael roth



Hi Michael, I looked at your account here on Permies, and searched our records for the email address associated with your account, but couldn't find anything - did you use a different email address for the Kickstarter?

Email me at destinyATrichsoilDOTcom, and I can help you out.
 
paul wheaton
master steward
Posts: 27475
Location: missoula, montana (zone 4)
bee chicken hugelkultur trees wofati woodworking
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Destiny, I found the name "michael roth" supporting the kickstarter for the digital downloads of the new 4 dvds.

Michael,

the support thread for digital download is here:  http://permies.com/t/58394/Wood-Heat-Digital-Download-Scubbly

If you look toward the end, I think you will find something that might make it so you can stick your email address into something and fresh tokens will be sent to you again.  So you should have your product within minutes.
 
Destiny Hagest
gardener
Posts: 1295
Location: Little Belt Mountains, MT
230
chicken dog hugelkultur hunting purity wofati
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Thanks Paul! Michael was kind enough to email me last night - I've sent him the link to that thread, as well as the link to the Scubbly token retrieval portal.
 
Posts: 1
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
paul

this is the info from the kickstarter. i know it has been awhile to not have internet....
here is the info i have....

Amount pledged
$60.00 USD

Reward

8DOWNLOAD: all four of the new videos plus all four of the previous videos, for a total of eight videos as digital download + everything in GLORY.

Estimated delivery
Oct 2015

and the vimeo info
https://vimeo.com/user22110283

thanks
edward
 
They gave me pumpkin ice cream. It was not pumpkin pie ice cream. Wiping my tongue on this tiny ad:
Rocket mass heaters in greenhouses can be tricky - these plans make them easy: Wet Tolerant Rocket Mass Heater in a Greenhouse Plans
  • Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic
Boost this thread!