Sometimes you have stuff and you don't want to put it on the floor. Let's build a storage shelf to get it up and out of the way!
The general idea is to build a very strong shelf that is customized to a need and hanging off a wall or ceiling. This way it can be over a bench or haybox cooker so you double up on usable space.
Here is one the boots were in the process of building recently:
Or like this one without the plywood:
To complete this BB, the minimum requirements are:
- at least 6' wide and 18" deep
- can clearly support 500 pounds (distributed across the shelf)
- no treated wood, plywood, OSB or other engineered wood-like products
- no paint
To document your completion of the BB, provide proof of the following as pics or video (less than two minutes):
- the wood you're starting with
- the construction partially underway
- the finished shelf