For this BB, you will build a skiddable shed for green woodworking!
- skiddable shed for green woodworking that includes
- a cleave break and
- a place to dry wood/pegs
- storage for a shaving horse and pole lathe
- storage for mallets and other tools
- skiddable base that can be dragged or lifted from one end without the structure falling apart or racking/twisting.
- roundwood framework and structure, the walls can be dimensional lumber
To get certified for this BB provide photos or video (less than 2 minutes) showing the following:
- materials and equipment at the site of construction
- partway through the build
- completed skiddable shed that meets the above minimum requirements
Can you really tell me that we aren't dealing with suspicious baked goods? And then there is this tiny ad: