- on their own mailing list
- on their own web site or blog
- on their facbook page
- on a few dozen facebook groups
- one guy actually paid for facebook advertising (and got triple money back)
- on mailing lists with lots of people
- on twitter
- via emails to a bunch of people they know
Maybe you should post a comment on the youtube review of 6 backyard pizza ovens. Saying you can a make quality pizza oven with a lower ecological impact and less cost than the rockbox or whatever it was called. It might look spammy to have a bunch of people commenting with a link to a kickstarter.
Jeremy Butler wrote:I'd like a kickback link
Jd Johnson wrote:Hi Paul,
I'd be happy to share a kickstarter link as well.