Here are some videos about using urine as a fertilizer.
To complete this BB, the minimum requirements are:
- give urine to growies
- urine must be put in just one spot so the plant isn't forced to drink if it doesn't want
- this technique is not suitable for pots unless it is a very big pot
- one pic technique
- soil must be moist and plant must be a urine loving plant
- pic includes urine being applied and you can see the plant
- probably using a jar or other container for transfer
- (yes, direct stream is okay, but make sure to crop out your junk)
- report on what the urine loving plant is
- two pic technique
- first pic of urine being diluted (10 parts water to 1 part urine)
- second pic of mixture being put in one spot for plants
To show you've completed this Badge Bit, you must:
- one picture of direct peeing on moist soil around a urine loving plant and what the urine loving plant is
- OR two pictures: one of urine being diluted and one of mixture being given to plants
Thought I'd give this BB a whirl. Dilution/transfer method.
I'm still pretty new to gardening, so the only plants I "know" are the ones I planted myself. I'm applying it to some Tulips and several species of grass (I figured since they're a monocot like grass, they might also like the nitrogen). I stayed away from the garlic and yarrow transplants. Applied all in one spot.