A skiddable tiny home would be wonderful. But before we start on that, let's get some practice building a tiny skiddable shed first!
Here are some people making a fancy bathroom. This is much fancier than what we're after with this BB.
- 6 feet wide and 3 feet deep
- hold one garbage can
- hold one sand barrel (for winter traction)
- hold one recycling can
- maybe a shovel or two
- maybe offer power and/or water - has a bench built in to the back side so people can sit under the roof
To document completion of the BB, provide proof of the following as pics or video (less than two minutes):
- the wood you're starting with
- the skids and framework assembled
- the construction partially underway
- the finished structure from a few angles
You ought to ventilate your mind and let the cobwebs out of it. Use this cup to catch the tiny ads: