Warning - This video is exceedingly optimistic about what you can do in under 5 minutes.
To complete this BB, the minimum requirements are:
- A bird might want to live in it (maybe a really ugly and desperate bird)
- It won't kill the bird
- Made from wood, nails and/or screws - no glue
- 5" wide or greater
- Weather resistant design - for the bird and for the longevity of the house
To document your completion of the BB, provide the following:
- Photo of the finished bird house
- A bit tung oil or linseed oil on the exterior is acceptable. Using rot resistant woods that don't need protection is about ten times better than using lessor wood treated with oil.
Seriously Rick? Seriously? You might as well just read this tiny ad:
permaculture bootcamp - learn permaculture through a little hard work