Gwen Lynn wrote:
I can't help but question "lasts for decades". Even if there was a lot of grease in it, I would think exposure would wash it away in less than 20 years.
I am seeing dry picked, clean, sun bleached, old bones. Nothing tasty there. I am seeing this gunk being absorbed into the trees and becoming part of them forever. More a calcium paste than a tasty paste,
I would give it a try, have plenty of bones around but not 2 iron kettles..anyone want to make some and share? My dutch oven is even gone at this point, need to replace so much...
few come to mind immediately on the reflux/extraction setup